Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Texas Pictures

I just realized I forgot to post the Texas pictures from our RV road trip...these are the ones I took with my camera (not my phone).  So here they are...there are bunches...fun, fun times!

This first group is from Palo Duro Canyon in Amarillo Texas





My dad and me, and my step-mom Peggy and Jackie


After a lot of begging and pleading, T finally agreed to pull off the road and stop at the Cadillac Ranch. 



A little stop in Santa Fe New Mexico

And another stop off the highway in Arizona...T finally agreed to stop at one of the Indian stores (do you get the feeling yet that T doesn't like to stop once on the road?)

And finally, our last stop is in Laughlin...we stayed at the resort where the kids had a blast!









No comments:

Post a Comment