Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Happenings

I have not updated the blog in a while because things have been so busy around here!

I officially stopped working at the church on June 8th.  It is so strange to not go into the church every day and see the people I have seen daily for the last 2 1/2 years.  I miss it, but have been so busy I haven't had time to think much about it.

This week has been recital week.  I have literally been spending every night at the theater.  Tuesday was Claire Marie's dress rehearsal, Wednesday was Kami's,  Thursday was Claire Marie's first performance, Friday was Kami's and today Claire Marie performs at 2pm and Kami at 7pm.  Can I just say I am completely recitaled out?  If that isn't a word, I just made it one.  :)

The house is coming along.  We officially move on June 22nd.  The inside is about 95% done and the outside might be 50% done.  Our hope is the contractors will be out of the inside by move in day!  T and I will spend that next week getting the inside in order.

The wedding is fast approaching...it is 27 days from today.  Next week I will be focusing on it and packing at the same time.  We will be going on a cruise at the end of July and the kids are super excited.  They love cruising.  We are going to Mexico...I have never been anywhere except Tijuana and Rosarita Beach (do those even count?)...so I am actually looking forward to it.  After the cruise, it will just be 2 weeks until school starts...so the summer is going to fly by.

Here are a some pictures of the girls from their recital's...

Claire Marie and her friend Cameron

Kami's friend Chloe and her

Kami in her ballet outfit

Claire Marie in her ballet outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment