Thursday, March 24, 2011

New York to California...T is back!

T left for New York on business this past Monday morning (and returned early this morning).  I offered to watch all five of the kids.  He has gone out of town before, but he has always made other arrangements...this time I decided to just jump in with both feet and do it.

It went great...was a breeze.  However, let me just say...T needs some rules in that house...not that the kids are misbehaved or anything, they were actually awesome!  But man, let's just say I would change a few things, or as T would say "Mom things".  ;)

One funny thing that happened...because we have so many kids, I forgot who was sleeping where and accidentally woke Claire Marie up at 6:30am instead of my oldest daughter Jenna.  Hahahahaha, poor  thing was so confused as to why I was telling her to wake up and it was still very dark outside.  Luckily she fell back asleep and didn't even remember it that evening.  By the next morning, I made sure I knew who was where.

Here are a few pics from the evenings...dinner was always served before 6pm...I think they liked our routine.    :)
Day One - Taco's
Day 2 - Hamburgers
Day 3 - Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment