Thursday, January 26, 2012

Goings On Around Here

Last Saturday we got to spend some time with Shelly and Phil.  We had a good time hanging out in the little town of Los Alamos, which we love.  That area is so nice!

Shelly and me
This week has been a little crazy...T had to be out of town two different days on business, which meant I had to leave work early and get home to watch the kiddos.  It was great, as I was able to bring work home with me and work from the table while the kids did all of their homework.  T's house stayed neat and orderly and all the kids picked up after themselves.  Kami told me I should come home early everyday because everyone does what they are supposed to when I am there.

Well, good news, starting next week I am going to be coming home every day when the kids get home and working from home.  I'm so happy that the church I work at is making this option available to me.  I absolutely hate not being there when the kids get home.  The kids are in for a big surprise as I am a big one for routine and order.  But then again, I think kids thrive on routine.

Another thing that happened this week is that I got braces...thank God for Invisalign .  Nobody can even tell I have them on, unless they look really close.  And the good news is they pop out, so when we get married, I don't even have to wear them.  Oh, and T said he thinks they are sexy...not sure what to make of that one.
Here is a picture, you an hardly tell (ignore my dorky look on my face).


Tomorrow Jenna will go off to her first Church Jr. High Camp!  I can't believe she is old enough to do that!  I'm really excited for her and so is she!  Hopefully she will take pictures and I can post some here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment