Thursday, March 8, 2012

This and That

Hard to believe it is already March!  Time is flying by and before we know it the wedding is going to be here.  It is only 128 days away!

T & I went to the Howard School fundraiser last month and the theme was "Celebrity Red Carpet".  It was so much fun.  We bid on some items and only won one thing.  We had a great meal with friends, and then danced the rest of the night away.  I love that T takes me dancing!

All decked out like celebs...

We took the kids to Palm Springs a last month to spend the weekend with T's sister Shelly, her kids, Phil, and his daughter. The kids had so much fun and the weather was perfect!  T and I manged a couple of date night dinners...we had a great dinner at Johannes in Palm Springs and wonderful sushi at The Venue.

Megan and her gorgeous smile!

Sabina texting by the pool

Charlie and Jenna

TJ

These two are two peas in a pod!

A kiss for Cita :)

T & me hanging by the pool

T's sister Shelly and me!

Lastly, T and I went to my mini high school reunion this past weekend.  It was so much fun and my friends just LOVE T.  It was the first one that he was able to attend with me.  We had a great time!

T, me and Mark!

Gina and me :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! that's you and I! Love you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete